Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
A section of Agriculture (ISSN 2077-0472).
The Section "Agricultural Technology" aims to publish high-quality scientific contributions providing novel insights into the impact of the development and the diffusion of scientific and technical knowledge related to engineering, equipment, machinery, and mechanics in agricultural, animal husbandry forestry, and green areas.
The design and construction aspects of the machinery and plants for the processes, as well as the methods, techniques, and technologies to optimize their performance in energy, environmental, economic, and social terms (e.g., safety of plant and machinery) are included.
Studies concerning motors, thermotechnical, microbiological transformations, precision agriculture, automation of machines, precision farming machinery; geospatial information, smart animal housing, IOT and big data for smart agricultural systems, agrivoltaics technologies and the treatment and conversion of biomass into energy and biofuels for traction will be considered.
agriculture 4.0; agrivoltaics; automation; big data; biofuels; biomass; energy; equipment; ergonomics; GIS; IOT; logistics; machines; mechatronics; mechanization; motors; plant; precision farming; process control; robotization; safety; sensors; smart farming
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Technological Innovation for Measurements on Crop Physiological and Agronomic Traits (Deadline: 10 June 2023)
- Laser in Agriculture (Deadline: 20 June 2023)
- Innovative and Sustainable Biorefinery Processes for Food Waste Valorization towards Circular Bioeconomy in Modern Agriculture and Agro-Industry (Deadline: 25 June 2023)
- Computer Vision for Intelligent Crop Identification and Crop Protection (Deadline: 30 June 2023)
- The Application of Near-Infrared Spectroscopy in Agriculture (Deadline: 30 June 2023)
- Latest Research on Agricultural Waste Management (Deadline: 10 July 2023)
- Innovative Technologies for Sustainable Crop Production in Controlled Environment Agriculture (Deadline: 10 July 2023)
- Agricultural Machinery and Agricultural Engineering: Current Achievements and Future Directions (Deadline: 15 July 2023)
- Application of Spectroscopy and Sensor Technology in Agricultural Products—Series II (Deadline: 25 July 2023)
- Agricultural Automation in Smart Farming (Deadline: 5 September 2023)
- Design, Optimization and Analysis of Agricultural Machinery (Deadline: 15 September 2023)
- Nondestructive Testing Technology and Equipment for Agricultural Products (Deadline: 20 September 2023)
- Agricultural Machinery Design and Agricultural Engineering (Deadline: 15 October 2023)
- Soil Mechanical Systems and Related Farming Machinery (Deadline: 15 October 2023)
- Intelligent Agricultural Machinery and Robots: Embracing Technological Advancements for a Sustainable and Highly Efficient Agricultural Future (Deadline: 20 October 2023)
- Pesticide Application Technology in Cropping Systems (Deadline: 15 November 2023)
- Preharvest and Postharvest Factors Influencing Biological Active Compounds in Horticultural Commodities (Deadline: 20 November 2023)
- Application of Mechatronics in Agriculture (Deadline: 15 December 2023)
- Advances in Modern Agricultural Machinery (Deadline: 25 December 2023)