You are accessing a machine-readable page. In order to be human-readable, please install an RSS reader.
All articles published by MDPI are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. No special permission is required to reuse all or part of the article published by MDPI, including figures and tables. For articles published under an open access Creative Common CC BY license, any part of the article may be reused without permission provided that the original article is clearly cited. For more information, please refer to https://www.mdpi.com/openaccess.
Feature papers represent the most advanced research with significant potential for high impact in the field. A Feature Paper should be a substantial original Article that involves several techniques or approaches, provides an outlook for future research directions and describes possible research applications.
Feature papers are submitted upon individual invitation or recommendation by the scientific editors and must receive positive feedback from the reviewers.
Editor’s Choice articles are based on recommendations by the scientific editors of MDPI journals from around the world. Editors select a small number of articles recently published in the journal that they believe will be particularly interesting to readers, or important in the respective research area. The aim is to provide a snapshot of some of the most exciting work published in the various research areas of the journal.
1. “The Minimum-Norm Least Squares Solutions to Quaternion Tensor Systems”
by Mengyan Xie, Qing-Wen Wang and Yang Zhang
Symmetry 2022, 14(7), 1460; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14071460
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/7/1460
2. “Analysis of Drill-String Nonlinear Dynamics Using the Lumped-Parameter Method”
by Lelya A. Khajiyeva, Igor V. Andrianov, Yuliya F. Sabirova and Askar K. Kudaibergenov
Symmetry 2022, 14(7), 1495; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14071495
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/7/1495
3. “Multi-Fractional Brownian Motion: Estimating the Hurst Exponent via Variational Smoothing with Applications in Finance”
by Luca Di Persio and Gianni Turatta
Symmetry 2022, 14(8), 1657; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14081657
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/8/1657
4. “Anti-Symmetric Medium Chirality Leading to Symmetric Field Helicity in Response to a Pair of Circularly Polarized Plane Waves in Counter-Propagating Configuration”
by Hyoung-In Lee
Symmetry 2022, 14(9), 1895; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14091895
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/9/1895
5. “Proportional Caputo Fractional Differential Inclusions in Banach Spaces”
by Abdelkader Rahmani, Wei-Shih Du, Mohammed Taha Khalladi, Marko Kostić and Daniel Velinov
Symmetry 2022, 14(9), 1941; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14091941
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/9/1941
6. “Influence of Centrifugal Buoyancy in Thermal Convection within a Rotating Spherical Shell”
by Hidemoto Satake and Toshio Tagawa
Symmetry 2022, 14(10), 2021; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14102021
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/10/2021
7. “A Triple-Structure Network Model Based upon MobileNet V1 and Multi-Loss Function for Facial Expression Recognition”
by Baojin Han, Min Hu, Xiaohua Wang and Fuji Ren
Symmetry 2022, 14(10), 2055; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14102055
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/10/2055
8. “Fractional Stefan Problem Solving by the Alternating Phase Truncation Method”
by Agata Chmielowska and Damian Słota
Symmetry 2022, 14(11), 2287; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14112287
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/11/2287