You are accessing a machine-readable page. In order to be human-readable, please install an RSS reader.
All articles published by MDPI are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license. No special permission is required to reuse all or part of the article published by MDPI, including figures and tables. For articles published under an open access Creative Common CC BY license, any part of the article may be reused without permission provided that the original article is clearly cited. For more information, please refer to https://www.mdpi.com/openaccess.
Feature papers represent the most advanced research with significant potential for high impact in the field. A Feature Paper should be a substantial original Article that involves several techniques or approaches, provides an outlook for future research directions and describes possible research applications.
Feature papers are submitted upon individual invitation or recommendation by the scientific editors and must receive positive feedback from the reviewers.
Editor’s Choice articles are based on recommendations by the scientific editors of MDPI journals from around the world. Editors select a small number of articles recently published in the journal that they believe will be particularly interesting to readers, or important in the respective research area. The aim is to provide a snapshot of some of the most exciting work published in the various research areas of the journal.
1. “Surface Terminations of MXene: Synthesis, Characterization, and Properties”
by Mengrao Tang, Jiaming Li, Yu Wang, Wenjuan Han, Shichong Xu, Ming Lu, Wei Zhang and Haibo Li
Symmetry 2022, 14(11), 2232; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14112232
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/11/2232
2. “Statistical Assessment of Low-Cycle Fatigue Durability”
by Žilvinas Bazaras and Vaidas Lukoševičius
Symmetry 2022, 14(6), 1205; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14061205
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/6/1205
3. “Two New Rb3Sc(IO3)6 Polytypes in Proposed Nonlinear Optical Family A3M(IO3)6 (A = K, Rb, M = Sc, In): Topology–Symmetry Analysis, Order–Disorder and Structure–Properties Relation”
by Olga Reutova, Elena Belokoneva, Anatoly Volkov, Olga Dimitrova and Sergey Stefanovich
Symmetry 2022, 14(8), 1699; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14081699
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/8/1699
4. “Liquid Crystal-Based Geometric Phase-Enhanced Platform for Polarization and Wavefront Analysis Techniques with the Short-TeraHertz FEL Oscillator TerRa@BriXSinO”
by Bruno Piccirillo, Domenico Paparo, Andrea Rubano, Antonello Andreone, Marcello Rossetti Conti, Dario Giove, Veronica Vicuna-Hernandez, Can Koral, Maria Rosaria Masullo, Giovanni Mettivier et al.
Symmetry 2023, 15(1), 103; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym15010103
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/15/1/103
5. “The Branched Schiff Base Cationic Complexes of Iron(III) with Different Counter-Ions”
by Matvey Gruzdev, Ulyana Chervonova and Valerya Vorobeva
Symmetry 2022, 14(6), 1140; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14061140
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/6/1140
6. “Method for Determining the Degree of Damage to the Stator Windings of an Induction Electric Motor with an Asymmetric Power System”
by Juraj Gerlici, Sergey Goolak, Oleg Gubarevych, Kateryna Kravchenko, Kateryna Kamchatna-Stepanova and Andrey Toropov
Symmetry 2022, 14(7), 1305; https://doi.org/10.3390/sym14071305
Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/2073-8994/14/7/1305