Publisher’s Note: Lymphatics, a New Open Access Journal
- Lymphatic system and lymph nodes;
- Cancers associated with lymphoblasts and lymphocytes—lymphoma; acute lymphoblastic leukemia; chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and other blood borne cancers;
- Cancer progression and dissemination through lymphatics—metastasis;
- Lymphocytes as microenvironment;
- The use of genetically engineered lymphocytes as drugs;
- Lymphatic vessels and lymph, the clear fluid;
- The biology and development of lymphocytes;
- Lymphoid tissues;
- Lymphatics and inflammation;
- The role of lymphocytes and lymphatic system in fighting infection.
Conflicts of Interest
- Lymphatics Home Page. Available online: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/lymphatics (accessed on 6 October 2022).
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2022 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Craciun, I.; Gandhi, V. Publisher’s Note: Lymphatics, a New Open Access Journal. Lymphatics 2023, 1, 1. https://doi.org/10.3390/lymphatics1010001
Craciun I, Gandhi V. Publisher’s Note: Lymphatics, a New Open Access Journal. Lymphatics. 2023; 1(1):1. https://doi.org/10.3390/lymphatics1010001Chicago/Turabian Style
Craciun, Ioana, and Varsha Gandhi. 2023. "Publisher’s Note: Lymphatics, a New Open Access Journal" Lymphatics 1, no. 1: 1. https://doi.org/10.3390/lymphatics1010001