Statement of Peer Review
- Conference submission management system: Online Abstract Submission Form
- Number of submissions sent for review: 41
- Number of submissions accepted: 39
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 95.1%
- Average number of reviews per paper: 2
- Total number of reviewers involved: 15
- Any additional information on the review process: No additional information.
Conflicts of Interest
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Bygvraa, D.A.; Crespi, S.; Cornejo, M.D.; De Marez, L.; Hadjichristodoulou, C.; Harth, V.; Jelicic, P.; Klein, J.; Michaelakis, A.; Mouchtouri, V.; et al. Statement of Peer Review. Med. Sci. Forum 2022, 13, 34. https://doi.org/10.3390/msf2022013034
Bygvraa DA, Crespi S, Cornejo MD, De Marez L, Hadjichristodoulou C, Harth V, Jelicic P, Klein J, Michaelakis A, Mouchtouri V, et al. Statement of Peer Review. Medical Sciences Forum. 2022; 13(1):34. https://doi.org/10.3390/msf2022013034Chicago/Turabian Style
Bygvraa, Despena Andrioti, Sebastian Crespi, Miguel Dávila Cornejo, Lieselotte De Marez, Christos Hadjichristodoulou, Volker Harth, Pavle Jelicic, Jørn Klein, Antonios Michaelakis, Varvara Mouchtouri, and et al. 2022. "Statement of Peer Review" Medical Sciences Forum 13, no. 1: 34. https://doi.org/10.3390/msf2022013034