Geothermal Energy in Algeria and the Contribution of Geophysics †
Institutional Review Board Statement
Informed Consent Statement
Data Availability Statement
Conflicts of Interest
- Arndt, N. Geothermal Gradient. In Encyclopedia of Astrobiology; Gargaud, M., Amils, R., Quintanilla, J.C., Cleaves, H.J., Irvine, W.M., Pinti, D.L., Viso, M., Eds.; Springer: Berlin/Heidelberg, Germany, 2011. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Saibi, H. Geothermal resources in Algeria. Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 2009, 13, 2544–2552. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Aliouane, L.; Ouadfeul, S.; Djarfour, N.; Boudella, A. Petrophysical Parameters Estimation from Well-Logs Data Using Multilayer Perceptron and Radial Basis Function Neural Networks. In Neural Information Processing, Proceedings of the International Conference on Neural Information Processing, Doha, Qatar, 12–15 November 2012; Huang, T., Zeng, Z., Li, C., Leung, C.S., Eds.; Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series; Springer: Berlin/Heidelberg, Germany, 2012; Volume 7667. [Google Scholar]
- Mádl-Szőnyi, J. Geothermal Energy—Resources, Research, Utilization; Grafon Kiadó: Budapest, Hungary, 2006. (In Hungarian) [Google Scholar]
- Fekraoui, A.; Abouriche, M. Algeria country update report. In Proceedings of the World Geothermal Congress, Florence, Italy, 18–31 May 1995; International Geothermal Association: Auckland, New Zealand, 1995; pp. 31–34. [Google Scholar]
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Aliouane, L.; Ouadfeul, S.-A. Geothermal Energy in Algeria and the Contribution of Geophysics. Phys. Sci. Forum 2023, 6, 2. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023006002
Aliouane L, Ouadfeul S-A. Geothermal Energy in Algeria and the Contribution of Geophysics. Physical Sciences Forum. 2023; 6(1):2. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023006002Chicago/Turabian Style
Aliouane, Leila, and Sid-Ali Ouadfeul. 2023. "Geothermal Energy in Algeria and the Contribution of Geophysics" Physical Sciences Forum 6, no. 1: 2. https://doi.org/10.3390/psf2023006002