Statement of Peer Review
- Type of peer review: single-blind;
- Conference submission management system: submission by email and Google docs
- Number of submissions sent for review: 38;
- Number of submissions accepted: 22 (selected based on the quality of presentation and scientific committee evaluation);
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 57%;
- Average number of reviews per paper: 2;
- Total number of reviewers involved: 36;
- Any additional information on the review process: no additional comments.
Conflicts of Interest
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Share and Cite
Dib, A.L.; Boukhechem, S.; Bougherara, H.; Bererhi, E.-H. Statement of Peer Review. Biol. Life Sci. Forum 2023, 22, 1. https://doi.org/10.3390/blsf2023022001
Dib AL, Boukhechem S, Bougherara H, Bererhi E-H. Statement of Peer Review. Biology and Life Sciences Forum. 2023; 22(1):1. https://doi.org/10.3390/blsf2023022001Chicago/Turabian Style
Dib, Amira Leila, Said Boukhechem, Hithem Bougherara, and El-Hacene Bererhi. 2023. "Statement of Peer Review" Biology and Life Sciences Forum 22, no. 1: 1. https://doi.org/10.3390/blsf2023022001