Statement of Peer Review †
- Type of peer review: single-blind
- Conference submission management system: Sciforum
- Number of submissions sent for review: 121
- Number of submissions accepted: 56
- Number of submissions published: 35
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 0.46
- Average number of reviews per paper: 1
- Total number of reviewers involved: 29
- Any additional information on the review process: N/A
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Wink, M.; Van Wyk, B.-E.; Kurtboke, I.; Chauvat, M. Statement of Peer Review. Biol. Life Sci. Forum 2022, 15, 36. https://doi.org/10.3390/blsf2022015036
Wink M, Van Wyk B-E, Kurtboke I, Chauvat M. Statement of Peer Review. Biology and Life Sciences Forum. 2022; 15(1):36. https://doi.org/10.3390/blsf2022015036Chicago/Turabian Style
Wink, Michael, Ben-Erik Van Wyk, Ipek Kurtboke, and Matthieu Chauvat. 2022. "Statement of Peer Review" Biology and Life Sciences Forum 15, no. 1: 36. https://doi.org/10.3390/blsf2022015036