Statement of Peer Review †
- Type of peer review: single-blind
- Conference submission management system: Sciforum
- Number of submissions sent for review: 188
- Number of submissions accepted: 110
- Number of submissions published: 102
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 58.5%
- Average number of reviews per paper: 1
- Total number of reviewers involved: 79
- Any additional information on the review process: N/A
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Loukas, A. Statement of Peer Review. Environ. Sci. Proc. 2023, 25, 103. https://doi.org/10.3390/environsciproc2023025103
Loukas A. Statement of Peer Review. Environmental Sciences Proceedings. 2023; 25(1):103. https://doi.org/10.3390/environsciproc2023025103Chicago/Turabian Style
Loukas, Athanasios. 2023. "Statement of Peer Review" Environmental Sciences Proceedings 25, no. 1: 103. https://doi.org/10.3390/environsciproc2023025103