Statement of Peer Review †
- Type of peer review: single-blind
- Conference submission management system: Sciforum
- Number of submissions sent for review: 33
- Number of submissions accepted: 12
- Number of submissions published: 9
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 0.36
- Average number of reviews per paper: 1
- Total number of reviewers involved: 25
- Any additional information on the review process: N/A
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Odland, J.Ø. Statement of Peer Review. Environ. Sci. Proc. 2022, 24, 10. https://doi.org/10.3390/environsciproc2022024010
Odland JØ. Statement of Peer Review. Environmental Sciences Proceedings. 2022; 24(1):10. https://doi.org/10.3390/environsciproc2022024010Chicago/Turabian Style
Odland, Jon Øyvind. 2022. "Statement of Peer Review" Environmental Sciences Proceedings 24, no. 1: 10. https://doi.org/10.3390/environsciproc2022024010