Statement of Peer Review †
- Type of peer review: single-blind; double-blind; triple-blind; open; other (please describe): single-blind
- Conference submission management system: https://intels.confreg.org/
- Number of submissions sent for review: 110
- Number of submissions accepted: 80
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 73%
- Average number of reviews per paper: 1
- Total number of reviewers involved: 14
Conflicts of Interest
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Diveev, A.; Zelinka, I.; Avetisyan, A.; Ilin, A. Statement of Peer Review. Eng. Proc. 2023, 33, 1. https://doi.org/10.3390/engproc2023033001
Diveev A, Zelinka I, Avetisyan A, Ilin A. Statement of Peer Review. Engineering Proceedings. 2023; 33(1):1. https://doi.org/10.3390/engproc2023033001Chicago/Turabian Style
Diveev, Askhat, Ivan Zelinka, Arutun Avetisyan, and Alexander Ilin. 2023. "Statement of Peer Review" Engineering Proceedings 33, no. 1: 1. https://doi.org/10.3390/engproc2023033001