Statement of Peer Review †
- Type of peer review: single-blind;
- Conference submission management system: conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Number of submissions sent for review: 45;
- Number of submissions accepted: 45;
- Acceptance rate (number of submissions accepted/number of submissions received): 100%;
- Average number of reviews per paper: 1;
- Total number of reviewers involved: 8;
- Any additional information on the review process: N/A.
Conflicts of Interest
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Abdallah, F.; Simovic, V.; de la Roche, M. Statement of Peer Review. Proceedings 2023, 85, 39. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085039
Abdallah F, Simovic V, de la Roche M. Statement of Peer Review. Proceedings. 2023; 85(1):39. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085039Chicago/Turabian Style
Abdallah, Farid, Vladimir Simovic, and Marcelle de la Roche. 2023. "Statement of Peer Review" Proceedings 85, no. 1: 39. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085039