Digital Learning Environment—A Roadmap for the School of Business †
5. Originality Value
Institutional Review Board Statement
Informed Consent Statement
Data Availability Statement
Conflicts of Interest
- TEQSA. Guidance Note: Technology-Enhanced Learning. Retrieved from TEQSA. Available online: https://www.teqsa.gov.au/latest-news/publications/guidance-note-technology-enhanced-learning (accessed on 11 April 2019).
- CQUniversity. Learning and Teaching Framework. Retrieved from CQUniversity. Available online: https://www.cqu.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/240446/Learning-and-Teaching-Framework.pdf (accessed on 11 December 2020).
- Senz, K. How Much Will Remote Work Continue after the Pandemic? Harvard Business School: Boston, MA, USA, 2020; Available online: https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/how-much-will-remote-work-continue-after-the-pandemic (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Llopis, G. Post-Pandemic: How Must Colleges and Universities Reinvent Themselves? Forbes. Available online: https://www.forbes.com/sites/glennllopis/2020/10/17/post-pandemic-how-must-colleges-and-universities-reinvent-themselves/?sh=3c7c054b3e88 (accessed on 17 October 2020).
- United Nations. SDGs Still Offer the Best Option to Reduce the Worst Impacts of COVID-19 and to Recover Better. 2020. Available online: https://www.un.org/en/desa/sdgs-still-offer-best-option-reduce-worst-impacts-covid-19-and-recover-better (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Plymouth State University. The ACE Framework. Retrieved from OPEN CoLab. Available online: https://colab.plymouthcreate.net/ACE/ (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Christodoulou, A. Revolutionary Textbook Saves Students Thousands. Retrieved from Sydney University Press. Available online: https://sydneyuniversitypress.com.au/blogs/news/revolutionary-textbook-saves-students-thousands (accessed on 28 February 2021).
- Macfadyen, L.P.; Lockyer, L.; Rienties, B. Learning Design and Learning Analytics: Snapshot 2020. J. Learn. Anal. 2020, 7, 6–12. Available online: https://www.learning-analytics.info/index.php/JLA/article/view/7389/7525 (accessed on 30 June 2022). [CrossRef]
- Riedel, C.; Essa, A.; Bowen, K. 7 Things You Should Know About Artificial Intelligence in Teaching and Learning. Available online: https://library.educause.edu/resources/2017/4/7-things-you-should-know-about-artificial-intelligence-in-teaching-and-learning (accessed on 12 April 2017).
- Engagement through Partnership: Students as Partners in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education. 2020. Available online: https://www.advance-he.ac.uk/knowledge-hub/engagement-through-partnership-students-partners-learning-and-teaching-higher (accessed on 9 January 2021).
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Weber, A. Digital Learning Environment—A Roadmap for the School of Business. Proceedings 2023, 85, 3. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085003
Weber A. Digital Learning Environment—A Roadmap for the School of Business. Proceedings. 2023; 85(1):3. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085003Chicago/Turabian Style
Weber, Anthony. 2023. "Digital Learning Environment—A Roadmap for the School of Business" Proceedings 85, no. 1: 3. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085003