Digitalization of the Macedonian Economy in the Post-COVID-19 Pandemic †
5. Originality Value
Institutional Review Board Statement
Informed Consent Statement
Data Availability Statement
Conflicts of Interest
- Digital Economy and Society Index 2021: Overall Progress in Digital Transition But the Need for New EU-Wide Efforts; European Commission—Press Release. European Commission: Brussels, Luxembourg, 2021.
- Regional Cooperation Council. Report on the State of Application of Digital Economy Society Index (Desi) In Western Balkan Economies; Regional Cooperation Council: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Janevski, Z.; Angelova, B. COVID-19 Coronavirus as a Trigger: Transition to Digital Economy in North Macedonia. In Proceedings of the XXII International Scientific Conference: Emerging Trends in Business Economics: Towards Competitiveness, Digitalization and Financial Innovation, Belgrade, Serbia, 28–29 October 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Balkan Business Barometer. Available online: https://www.rcc.int/balkanbarometer/results/1/business (accessed on 3 April 2022).
- Eurostat Digital Economy and Society Database. Available online: https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/digital-economy-and-society/data/database (accessed on 12 March 2022).
- OECD iLibrary. Digital Society (Dimension 10). Available online: https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/799206b6-en/index.html?itemId=/content/component/799206b6-en (accessed on 18 March 2022).
- OECD iLibrary. North Macedonia Profile. Available online: https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/sites/cf2e0fc7-en/index.html?itemId=/content/component/cf2e0fc7-en (accessed on 18 March 2022).
- ITU Office for Europe. North Macedonia—Digital Development Country Profile; ITU Office for Europe: Geneva, Switzerland, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- At the Echor od Digitalniot Europsky Pazar: Neopodostnosti for Integration of Smes and at the Digitalnata Ekonomi Veneza. Available online: https://www.poglavje20eu.org/files/write/resourceitems/01098/mk/Policy-brief-Digitalna-ekonomija.pdf (accessed on 28 April 2022). (In Russian).
- National Strategy aa for ict 2021–2025. Available online: https://ener.gov.mk/Default.aspx?item=newdocumentdetails&detalisId=23&fb&fbclid=IwAR0NofQj0MAOrqU3JkvFNPzI6UF9f9sKqF-qe9WlwtJdQ6KmUFmRiuy0az4 (accessed on 4 April 2022). (In Russian)
- Statista. Available online: https://www.statista.com/outlook/co/digital-economy/north-macedonia (accessed on 28 April 2022).
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the authors. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Gigov, I.S.; Poposka, K. Digitalization of the Macedonian Economy in the Post-COVID-19 Pandemic. Proceedings 2023, 85, 29. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085029
Gigov IS, Poposka K. Digitalization of the Macedonian Economy in the Post-COVID-19 Pandemic. Proceedings. 2023; 85(1):29. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085029Chicago/Turabian Style
Gigov, Iskra Stancheva, and Klimentina Poposka. 2023. "Digitalization of the Macedonian Economy in the Post-COVID-19 Pandemic" Proceedings 85, no. 1: 29. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085029