Shortening Disrupted Supply Chains through the Use of 3D Printing Innovations †
5. Originality Value
Conflicts of Interest
- Gadagi, B.; Lekurwale, R. A review on advances in 3D metal printing. Mater. Today Proc. 2021, 45, 277–283. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Jandyal, A.; Chaturvedi, I.; Wazir, I.; Raina, A.; Haq, M.I.U. 3D printing—A review of processes, materials, and applications in industry 4.0. Sustain. Oper. Comput. 2022, 3, 33–42. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Markforged. Design for Additive Manufacturing: Metals. 2022. Available online: https://markforged.com/resources/learn/design-for-additive-manufacturing-metals (accessed on 13 September 2022).
- Pham, L.; Lu, G.; Tran, P. Influences of Printing Pattern on Mechanical Performance of Three-Dimensional-Printed Fiber-Reinforced Concrete. 3d Print. Addit. Manuf. 2022, 9, 46–63. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Reasons you Should Start Using Biomimicry in Your Design Projects Right Now! Available online: https://www.re-thinkingthefuture.com/architectural-community/a6476-reasons-you-should-start-using-biomimicry-in-your-design-projects-right-now/ (accessed on 13 September 2022).
- Kennedy, E.B. Biomimicry: Design by Analogy to Biology, Research—Technology Management. Res.-Technol. Manag. 2017, 60, 51–56. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef][Green Version]
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Hall, S. Shortening Disrupted Supply Chains through the Use of 3D Printing Innovations. Proceedings 2023, 85, 25. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085025
Hall S. Shortening Disrupted Supply Chains through the Use of 3D Printing Innovations. Proceedings. 2023; 85(1):25. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085025Chicago/Turabian Style
Hall, Steve. 2023. "Shortening Disrupted Supply Chains through the Use of 3D Printing Innovations" Proceedings 85, no. 1: 25. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085025