Digitalization and Creative Industries—Trends and Perspectives †
5. Originality Value
Institutional Review Board Statement
Informed Consent Statement
Data Availability Statement
Conflicts of Interest
- Khlystova, O.; Kalyuzhnova, Y.; Belitski, M. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the creative industries: A literature review and future research agenda. J. Bus. Res. 2022, 139, 1192–1210. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lazić, M. Creative industries as a driver of innovations and competitiveness—Global and national overview. In Nauka i inovacije kao pokretači privrednog razvoja; Mosurović-Ružičić, M., Lazarević-Moravčević, M., Paunović, M., Eds.; Institute of Economic Sciences: Belgrade, Serbia, 2022; pp. 129–148. [Google Scholar]
- G20 Insights. Creative Economy 2030: Inclusive and Resilient Creative Economy for Sustainable Development and Recovery. 2021. Available online: https://www.g20-insights.org/policy_briefs/creative-economy-2030-inclusive-and-resilient-creative-economy-for-sustainable-development-and-recovery/ (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- The Economist. Creative Industries—Trade Challenges and Opportunities Post-Pandemic. 2021. Available online: https://impact.economist.com/perspectives/sites/default/files/eiu_dit_creative_industries_2021.pdf (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Statista. Key Figures on Cultural and Creative Industries during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Worldwide in 2020. Available online: www.statista.com/statistics/1290346/key-data-culture-creative-industries-covid-19-worldwide/ (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Statista. Share of Employment in Cultural and Creative Industries as a Percentage of Total Employment Worldwide in 2020, by Region. Available online: https://www.statista.com/statistics/1290367/global-share-of-culture-employment-by-region/ (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- UNCTAD. Creative Industry 4.0: Towards a New Globalized Creative Economy. 2022. Available online: https://unctad.org/webflyer/creative-industry-40-towards-new-globalized-creative-economy (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Dharmani, P.; Das, S.; Prashar, S. A bibliometric analysis of creative industries: Current trends and future directions. J. Bus. Res. 2021, 135, 252–267. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- UNCTAD. Creative Economy Outlook: Trends in International Trade in Creative Industries. 2019. Available online: https://unctad.org/webflyer/creative-economy-outlook-trends-international-trade-creative-industries (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- UNCTAD. Creative Economy Programme. 2021. Available online: https://unctad.org/topic/trade-analysis/creative-economy-programme (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Kovačević, I.; Anić, A.; Ribić, M.; Đorđević-Zorić, A. Economic Impact of the Creative Industry and the Example of Serbia. J. Bus. Econ. Manag. 2019, 68, 522–531. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Faculty of Economics. Analysis of the Economic Impact of the Creative Industries Sector on the Economy of the Republic of Serbia. 2021. Available online: https://en.serbiacreates.rs/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Creative-industries-Serbia-2021_Report.pdf (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Regional Cooperation Council. Mapping of the Creative Industries in the Western Balkans. 2022. Available online: https://www.rcc.int/pubs/137/mapping-of-the-creative-industries-in-the-western-balkans (accessed on 30 June 2022).
- Mikić, H.; Radulović, B.; Savić, M. Creative industries in Serbia: Methodological approaches and economic contribution. J. Bus. Econ. Manag. 2020, 3–4(LXVIII), 201–214. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
Disclaimer/Publisher’s Note: The statements, opinions and data contained in all publications are solely those of the individual author(s) and contributor(s) and not of MDPI and/or the editor(s). MDPI and/or the editor(s) disclaim responsibility for any injury to people or property resulting from any ideas, methods, instructions or products referred to in the content.
© 2023 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Lazić, M. Digitalization and Creative Industries—Trends and Perspectives. Proceedings 2023, 85, 23. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085023
Lazić M. Digitalization and Creative Industries—Trends and Perspectives. Proceedings. 2023; 85(1):23. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085023Chicago/Turabian Style
Lazić, Milena. 2023. "Digitalization and Creative Industries—Trends and Perspectives" Proceedings 85, no. 1: 23. https://doi.org/10.3390/proceedings2023085023